Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stash week 7

In : Nothing!

Out :


2 1/4 yards for Style Stitches reversible everyday shopper


1 1/4 yards for a new project (which is just what I needed...) which I will show you once I have a more done.


1 1/4 yards for Block-a-palooza, I am glad to say that I am now completely caught up!


1/4 yards for the layer cake quilt along, I had fun making this block and think that this would look great as a quilt.

Total: 5 yards out

This week : - 5 yards (YTD: + 66 yards)

2 comments:

Brita said...

I'm so happy to see your adorable little puppy snuggled into a quilt ;-) And I love seeing blogs that show progress on various projects -- show and tell! I'm doing the Block-a-Palooza, too -- just kinda dragging my feet on the newest one.

Marti said...

I love the colors in your blocks - and love that adorable little face peeking out of the quilt on your header.