Here is the progress that I have made on OFAH. I have all of the squares done now and I will trim them as I start putting the actual blocks together. I have started on hour 2, but I am having a little bit of trouble getting my units to 3 1/2 inches, almost all of them are coming up a little short. This is one of my biggest problems with my quilting, I have a terrible time with keeping units accurate. So there has been a lot of ripping out, because otherwise I would be putting blocks together by now. Here are all of my squares, so hour 1 is done!
Since some are on track and have already been able to sew their blocks together I had to lay out what mine will look like once I catch up to where I should be. I have a three day weekend with not much planned so I hope to be able to catch up to where I should be. In the last post I posted a picture of the other quilt that I have been working on, I don't have any pictures but I have almost finished sewing the borders together which means that I will be able to get this on finished sometime during the long weekend.