Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stash week 11

In :


I got in a little bit of Dream On and Fandango, as well as a lot of Bliss. I got backing fabric for three quilts one of these being a king size quilt (see below), so that makes for a lot of yardage in. I wanted to stock up on some of those wonderful dots and flowers from Bliss to, they will work so well mixed with other collections.

Total in : 36 1/2 yards

Out :


1/4 yard from my own stash to add to these blocks for the twelve month bee that I am apart of. This was my first attempt at a wonky log cabin that I have been seeing so much of, and I had a lot of fun making these. I have a feeling that there will be one of these quilts in my future.


7 1/2 yards for the blocks of my king size quilt that I am making for a family friend. I have finished the blocks and I went ahead and sewed the scraps together into half squared triangles and will set those aside for a baby quilt to made at some point in time. I figure if I went ahead and sewed them together now then I would actually use them appose to setting them in the scrap bin.

* not pictured 3/4 yard for three more blocks for the block-a-palooza, once all of the blocks are finished I will have to post a picture of all of them.

Total out : 8 1/2 yards

This week : + 28 yards (YTD + 114 yards)

1 comment:

Michele said...

Where did you get the Fandango? If you don't mind me asking. I'd like to get some more. You made some great choices :-)