Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stash Report Weeks 8, 9, and 10

In:


All of those lovely packages from Fat Quarter Shop, a couple weeks ago they had a great sale on Bliss and Swoon so I stocked up. Not all of that was for me though, I did purchase some of it for my MIL.


I made a stop at Whipstitch and Joann's and picked up a much needed bolt Kona white along with some other great prints and pre-cuts. I didn't realize that Joann's had a good selection of Alexander Henry and Kona cotton.

Also Carrie and Miss Rosie sent me some great loot from the February Le Petite.

Total in over the past 3 weeks: 77 3/4 yards

Out:


This was made from a bali pop using the Dream Big pattern from Simplify by Camille Roskelley.  I made this quilt for my mom, she loves batiks and I have been waiting for the perfect pattern and as soon as I saw Dream Big I knew it would be perfect. If you get a chance pick this book up, great patterns with very easy to follow instructions. I already have another quilt ready to start on from this book.


I made this for a co-worker who is getting ready to have a baby boy. The pattern is from Oh Fransson! tutorial, loved the pattern and I am already planning on making another one.  I used Alexander Henry's 2-d zoo in pool in each one of the blocks and then various blues, greens, and yellows.  Some of the prints are from castle peeps, Katie jump rope, bliss, verna, swoon, punctuation, and some other random stash prints put together with Kona white.


This if for the layer cake quilt along, I am using bliss for mine. I also made 4 blocks for Block-a-palooza and February Le Petite. Also I gave my MIL the bliss fabric that she wanted from what I ordered above.

Total out over the past 3 weeks : 29 3/4 yards.

Past few weeks : + 48 yards (YTD + 114 yards)


No comments: