Monday, November 15, 2010

Stash Report 11-14 (on the 11-15)

In: 20 3/4 yards

I couldn't help myself above all fabric was having a great sale! I got 4 1/2 yards for backing for my make life... quilt, but the rest of it is just fun stuff that I like.

Out : 5 1/4 yards


This is a fig tree quilt pattern made with 3 tweet tweet charm packs and 2 1/4 yard kona chartreuse. I have the first two blocks finished. At first I wasn't sure if I liked the green for backing, but I really like the way that it is turning out. It's nice using something other than white as the back ground, I think I will be doing this more often.

Totals :
In: 20 3/4 yards
Out : 5 1/4 yards
YTD : + 14 3/4 yards

This week isn't going to be good either I found another good sale and Pairsville is out now... I should have a lot going out because I have to get a lot of projects finished this week. Keep your fingers crossed that I am able to get everything done by Thanksgiving.

No comments: