Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Le Petite November

For November's Le Petite project was butter churn a pattern by Sherri Falls of This & That. I made mine using a Happy charm pack and some Kona white. I ordered some additional fabric from this line to make this quilt a little bigger (this is way to small for my taste). I have order pink polka-dots and one of the purple prints from this line to hopefully make it big enough to be a baby quilt. Of course I waited and waited to order it and by the time that I did order the fabric it was to late (the fabric is going to be delivered tomorrow...). Again I had a lot of fun making this small project, they are very satisfying since they can be finished in an afternoon. I can't wait to see everyone else has made and see what is up for December.

No comments: