Saturday, January 15, 2011

Stash Report - week 1

I know this is a little late but better late than never...

Out:
3 1/4 yards for this baby quilt

One of the people that my mom works with is having a baby so this is what I came up with. This is the first quilt that I have been able to make completely from my stash! I was so proud of myself in being able to use my stash to make the quilt and so was my husband because he asked if that means that I have enough fabric now. We all know the answer to that :)



This is block 5 and even though I completed it on time I forgot to post in time. I have made a promise to myself that I have got to get better with posting and I am make slow but sure progress.


In:

NOTHING!

I have not order anything this week, but I do have a good bit coming in for week 2. Even though there will be stuff coming in due to the snow week that we had in Georgia there was a good bit that has been used.

Totals:
In: 0
Out: 3 1/2
YTD: - 3 1/2

No comments: